Neat, attractive pitcher pump that can force water to any location. This pump is made of the highest grade gray iron castings. The brass cylinder is machined smooth and polished to reduce wear on leathers.Heller Aller/Hitzer Double-Acting Hand Pitcher Pump with Brass Cylinder and Bronze Bib # PHB for cisterns and shallow wells up to 20 ft. Delivers approximately 1 GPM per 14 strokes. Tapped for 1-1/4" drop pipe. Easily installed. Neat, attractive pressure pitcher pump that can force water to a second floor or through a hose to another location. This is our best pitcher pump , made of the highest grade gray iron castings. The brass cylinder is machined smooth and polished to reduce wear on leathers. This double-acting pitcher pump requires more force than a single-acting unit.
- Force Cylinder
- Type: Double-acting pitcher pump Construction: Heavy duty cast iron base, air chamber and handle.
- Cast iron plunger cage, nut & discharge valve weight.
- Solid brass plunger, rod, packing nut and hose bib. Seamless brass cylinder.
- Zink plated bolt, nuts & washers. Leather plunger cup & flat flap valve.
- Finish: Corrosion resistant primer paint.
- Suction Lift: 20 feet, Capacity: Approximately 1 gallon per 14 strokes Stroke: 3" Cylinder ID: 3". Valve: 3-1/2" outside diameter (O.D.).
- Cup: 3" O.D., 2" I.D. Air Chamber:
- Built-n Inlet: Tapped for 1-1/4" drop pipe.
- Outlet: Solid brass bib with male hose thread
- Anti-freezing Protection: "Kant Freeze" when the handle is raised to its full height to drain cylinder Spout To Base: 9" Weight: 22 lbs.
- Pump directly to water line to force water to other locations
- Shut off Valve
- Threaded Hose ConnectionHigh Quality Leathers
- Proudly Made in the USA by Hitzer